Thursday, August 27, 2015

7. Final thoughts

The last part of the series is finally here. Having used the soldering station for a few weeks now without any problems, it should be safe to build. I haven't noticed any problems with the hardware or with the software, but if you find any bug, please let me know.

As I promised in the last post, here's a little presentation video to show the driver in action:



Now that the project is finished, I gathered all the links to the articles as well as a price list for all the components on a separate page so it's easy to follow the instructions. I mostly used no-name or el-cheapo parts since these are  the only ones that the local electronic parts shop keeps, so depending on your part supplier and the brands you choose, the final cost for your build might be a bit bigger than mine.

Complete project page

Happy soldering!

No comments:

Post a Comment